Dr. Denis G. Rancourt is a former tenured and Full Professor of physics at the University of Ottawa, Canada. He practices various areas of science (environmental geochemistry, soil science, spectroscopy, condensed matter physics, materials science) which have been funded by a national agency, has published over 100 articles in leading scientific journals, (Research Gate profile), and has written several social commentary essays. He is the author of the book Hierarchy and Free Expression in the Fight Against Racism.
For a very brief statement see Dr. Rancourt's "My position on climate change", including the relevance to climate activism.
If you are new to Dr. Rancourt's ideas on this topic, START HERE:
>> 2007 Dominion Magazine interview "Questioning Climate Politics"
Next, Dr. Rancourt's articles and views about climate science include the following (and the 2007 essay by David F. Noble):
- A rigorous physics calculation of radiation balance on Earth, showing that several factors are much more important than CO2 in determining mean global surface temperature: LINK, PDF. And on ResearchGate: HERE.
- 2006 article "Global Warming is Causing Extinction of the Political Species": LINK.
- 2007 essay "Global warming: Truth or dare?": LINK.
- 2007 David F. Noble's important essay "The Corporate Climate Coup": LINK.
- 2007 Dominion Magazine interview "Questioning Climate Politics": MAIN-LINK (Alternate links LINK1, LINK2)
- 2010 essay "Some big lies of science": LINK.
- 2010 essay "CO2 emission from fossil fuel burning is not more than from breathing": LINK.
- 2010 essay "Is the burning of fossil fuel a significant planetary activity?": LINK.
- 2011 essay "On the gargantuan lie of climate change science": LINK.
- 2013 essay "Wrongheadedness of scientific consensus fetishism in climate politics": LINK. And see "Scientific consensus fetishism in climate politics": LINK.
- 2014 essay "Climate science is a 'Zombie science'": LINK.
- 2014 book: Denis Rancourt's views are discussed in "Science and Political Controversy", by David E. Newton, ABC-CLIO, CA, 2014, ISBN 978-1-61069-319-6, in Chapter 3 "Perspectives", in the essay by A.J. Smuskiewicz "The Corruption of Climate Science By Leftist Politics", on pages 154-157.
- 2015 lecture "The science and geopolitics of climate change": VIDEO-Part-1, VIDEO-Part-2.
- 2015 YouTube clip from lecture: "Peer-Review Failure in Climate Prof Denis Rancourt": video.
- 2015 article: "Climate stupidity and human survival": LINK.
- 2016 article: "Carbon Reality Check": LINK.
- 2016 article: "Climate Hustle: Oh Mann..." (critical movie review): LINK.
- 2016: Two brief appearances in the documentary film Climate Hustle, at 51m44s and 1h05m30s, released on May 2, 2016.
- 2016 interview: "Power Hour: Dr. Denis Rancourt on The True Physics of CO2", with Alex Epstein, Center for Industrial Progress, May 10, 2016: LINK.
- 2016 article: "Anatomy of the false link between forest fires and anthropogenic CO2": DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.1.2059.6087
- 2016 article: "The Climate Religion": LINK.
- 2016 book review: "Review of The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels": LINK.
- 2016 article: "Proof that alternatives burn more fossil fuel per generated energy quantum" LINK. (also HERE)
- 2016 commentary: "Why do BP and Shell serve the strategic policy and propaganda initiatives of global finance?": LINK.
- 2016 article: "The CO2 God Controls Environmental Disasters, Not": LINK.
- 2016 article: "Beware Anti-“Pseudo-Science” Agitation": LINK.
- 2017 blogpost: "Can't leave scientists alone with science": LINK.
- 2018 blogpost: "My explanation of the global-warming 'pause' or 'hiatus'": LINK.
- 2018: My views are discussed in Marc Morano's book "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Climate Change" (RegneryPublishing, 2018), for example, on pages 131-132.
- 2019: “Geo-Economics and Geo-Politics Drive Successive Eras of Predatory Globalization and Social Engineering: Historical emergence of climate change, gender equity, and anti-racism as State doctrines”, by Denis G. Rancourt, Ontario Civil Liberties Association, OCLA Report 2019-1, April 2019, http://ocla.ca/OCLA_Report_2019-1/
- 2019: A petition against climate nonsense in municipal politic. "There is no evidence for a "climate emergency". Stop the nonsense.", http://chng.it/WHYjVY6q85
- 2019 article: "From Dollar Hegemony to Global Warming: Globalization, Glyphosate and Doctrines of Consent" interviewed by Colin Todhunter. LINK. LINK. LINK.
- 2019 Vlog video: "There Is No Climate Emergency - by Denis Rancourt", LINK.
- 2019 Vlog video: "Please stop with the climate believer slogans - by Denis Rancourt", LINK
- 2019 Two recent featured video interviews of Denis Rancourt, in which the climate topic was unavoidable, LINK
- 2019 article: "Dear True Environmentalists: Fight Corporate Criminality, not Atmospheric Gases", Dissident Voice, 3 October 2019. LINK. And on Climate Depot: HERE.
- 2019 interview: "Greta Thunberg is 'The Face of Foreign Intervention' in 2019 Canadian Federal Election - Pundit", Sputnik International, 24 October 2019. LINK.
- 2019 article (big-picture social analysis view of climate propaganda): "Dear Young Progressives: The White-Supremacist Anti-Immigration Anti-Political-Correctness Free-Speech Fascists Are Your Friends ---- Tectonic Shifts Unnerve Both Factions of the USA Ruling Elite", Dissident Voice, 21 November 2019. LINK.
- 2019 video-interview: "Denis Rancourt and Tony Heller agreeing on climate (20 December 2019)", on BitChute. LINK. And on YouTube: LINK.
- 2020 video-interview: "I tried: Denis Rancourt and Stephen Wells argue climate physics" of 17 January 2020, on YouTube: LINK.
- See other and recent blogposts on my climate blog: LINK. And on my climate Facebook group: LINK.
2012 European cable TV interview/debate:
Two-part 2015 lecture at the University of Ottawa:
2010 YouTube cfact interview:
Radio interviews of Denis Rancourt with climate experts:
- 2011 CHUO 89.1 FM radio interview with Professor Raymond Pierrehumbert: LINK
- 2011 CHUO 89.1 FM radio interview with Professor Richard Lindzen: LINK.
- 2012 CHUO 89.1 FM radio interview with Dr. Bob Carter: LINK.
- 2012 CHUO 89.1 FM radio interview with Dr. Tim Ball: LINK.
- 2012 CHUO 89.1 FM radio interview with Dr. Denis Rancourt: LINK. (General discussion about science, climate comment starts at 48m30s.)